2014 / 2016
Work carried out in 24 months, in a complex of 3 Power Plants, simultaneously.
Object: hydroelectric exploitation.
Description: execution of civil works of earthmoving and concrete, assembly of hydromechanical (gates, coffer, wagon and segment, hoists and grids), civil works of substations, vegetal suppression of reservoirs, rescue of fauna and flora, and recovery of degraded areas of PCH Cabeça de Boi, UHE Salto Apiacás and PCH da Fazenda, located in Apiacás River, between the municipalities of Alta Floresta and Juara, MT, owned by Enel Green Power.
Apiacás Hydroelectric Complex, with a total installed power of 102 MW – enough energy to supply the needs of more than 200 thousand Brazilian homes and avoid the annual emission of about 280 thousand tons of car-bon dioxide into the atmosphere – was an enormous engineering and logistical challenge, involving and moving huge volumes of land, with autonomous production of concrete.
- excavation in soil – 60,000 m³
- rock excavation – 945,000 m³
- landfills for cofferdams and dams – 670,000 m³
- production and pouring of concrete – 220,000 m³
- application of structural steel and metal inserts – 5,244,000 kg
- manufacture and application of wooden formwork – 92,000 m²